In response to the dynamic development of the Hotel Afrodyta Buisness & SPA ****
in Radziejowice, near Warsaw,
we are looking for communicative, positive and committed candidates for the position:
location: Radziejowice - 35 km from Warsaw
Would you like to work for a company with an established position on the market?
Can you establish a good rapport with other people?
Are you looking for permanent work?
Our receptionists are offered:
- work on the basis of a contract of employment,
- induction training (14 days),
- commission-based remuneration after the probation period,
- shift work (12 hours)
- possibility of promotion in the hotel to other departments.
You will be responsible for:
- direct service of hotel guests,
- accepting reservations,
- checking in and checking out guests in the hotel software,
- calculating due amounts and issuing sales documents,
- managing telephone and e-mail reservations,
- ensuring guest service standards in line with the hotel's philosophy.
We expect from you:
- experience in customer service or predisposition to this job
- sense of humor and positive attitude (we want customers to like our reception)
- high personal culture
- skills of establishing and maintaining relationships
- independence and initiative
- skills of working under pressure of time and stress
- readiness for shift work
- knowledge of English at least good
- the skills to use the MS Office package to an extent at least good
If you are interested, send your CV to the address:
or contact by phone +48 515 288 904